Creating an entrepreneurial development platform for candidates to form part of Enterprise Development (ED/SD) opportunities within Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE) and larger organizations
Through partnerships ATS is able to present a new venture creation model that allows preselected youth the ability to enter the business world.
The model is based on 4 phase filtering process that can be customized for a specific sector or industry aligning suitable youth to take up opportunities.
- Select & recruit youth for the training intervention
- Use selection process to tailor boot camp as required
- Sector specific aligned assessment
- Deliver on a customized intervention and boot camps
- Filtering youth according to readiness
- Intensive business gap assessment & report
- Position youth appropriately as potential suppliers to client
- Accelerated & intensive growth & support
- Business Acceleration offering
All enterprise and supplier development activity can be aligned to a client’s specific Enterprise Development and Supplier Development objectives in terms of the BBBEE scorecard