Afrika Tikkun Services (Pty) Ltd (ATS) is a for-profit social enterprise, established and driven by the need to maintain the relevance of the Afrika Tikkun brand in the face of global socio-economic change.
ATS functions to enhance the social development impact of Afrika Tikkun NPC through Skills and Enterprise Development platforms; a mechanism which additionally enables it as the sustainability arm of the NPC
The primary objective of ATS is to align with corporate partners as their supplier of choice for placement of skilled youth from under resourced communities. In terms of our functionality we:
- Screen and select youth for training into specific industry-driven skill sets
- Capture beneficiary data appropriately for training or opportunity matching
- Source and match opportunities with candidates
- Provide investors with ROI in the form of direct benefits (skilled youth) and sustainable transformation impact under the BEE codes.
Consulting services in terms of compliance with the BBBEE codes
- ATS is able to provide strategic consulting services around application programmes, maximizing the BBBEE benefit. In addition ATS can project manage these programmes from implementation through to monitoring and evaluation