The Youth Skills Development Program enables the fulfilment of youth’s socio-economic call to action through the provision of relevant and effective training programmes, succeeded by opportunity sourcing and placement.
- Equip marginalized youth to be competitive in the job market
- Provide access to relevant industry driven skill sets
- Create an emotional and psychological context in which the positive reframing of reality becomes possible and individuals are able to embrace personal growth
- Providing training for unemployed individuals as contemplated by the new BB BEE codes under skills development.
The Career Readiness Program is targeted at matriculated youth aged 18 – 35.
The training programme is registered as an Adult Basic Education Course (ABET) and is South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) accredited with a minimum of 120 credits on ABET Level 4 / NQF Level 1.
We are able to offer the programme, with specialized electives, in the industries of:
- Call centre
- Client services / retail
- Wholesale and merchandising
- Information technology
- New venture creation
Once qualified, youth beneficiaries are able to:
- Apply relevant skills, knowledge and attitudes in the chosen career pathway.
- Function effectively in, and contribute to, the world of work.
- Demonstrate the characteristics of responsible citizenship.